Tagged: forum posts
- 03/20/2019 at 4:04 am #2659
Class, I appreciate your participation in this forum. For this forum, create an original post addressing the topic(s) below, prior to midnight ET on Thursday. Continue to follow your classmates’ posts for the remainder of the week and respond to two or more of your classmates prior to midnight ET on Sunday. Your follow-up posts may add additional insights to a classmate’s opinions or may challenge posted opinions. Use examples from the readings, or from your own research to support your views as appropriate. Be sure to read the follow-up posts to your own posts and reply to any questions or requests for clarification. By the way, include the name of the person’s post you are replying to and your source for further research or reference. Thanks!
ScoopIt: Create Your Own Graphic Design Magazine
This is a fun assignment and very easy to do! You will be creating a magazine based on the topics we have covered in the course so far.
Here are the steps to get started:
- Go to Scoop.it and sign up for a free account. You can sign in with your Facebook account or just use your email.
- Once you sign up, get started by choosing topics you are interested in.
- Create your First Topic by going to Getting Started.A
- Add keywords such as Typography, imagery, InDesign, etc.
- Then start searching for articles that would be useful for the class. You must have at least 6 articles.
- Share your experience with the class. Which article did you find most useful? Which was most interesting?
Rubric for Learner Posts Points Synthesis of concepts in 250 or more words (critical to class performance) 30 Applications of personal experience 20 Writing standards 10 Response to two or more students 150 words or More 40 Timeliness: (deduction) Optional 10Downloadable Rubric Description
Initial Post Due: Thursday, by 11:55 PM, ET
Responses Due: Sunday, by 11:55 PM, ET
The forum ‘DSIN143 AMU Design Using Adobe InDesign American Military University’ is closed to new topics and replies.