Tagged: forum posts
- 02/13/2019 at 5:34 am #2534Domyclass Help
Assistance for ENGL 110 AMU week 5 forum Making Writing Relevant American Military university is available at Domyclass
This exercise does not require a Twitter account. Please pretend this space is Twitter.
Following the rules of a Twitter post (posting in 280 characters or less), answer one of the following questions:
1. What was challenging about writing the Position paper?
2. How did you come up with your thesis statement?
3. How did you do your research?
4. What was challenging about the speech you wrote? Were you nervous?
5. How did you come up with the speech topic?
6. Have you ever given a speech or done a presentation at your workplace?
6. What will you write about in your Analysis paper?
7. Why is it important to understand the other side of an argument?
8. Why is it important to know how to argue both sides of an argument?
Instructions: Your initial post needs to fully address the components listed above. Please respond to the initial postings of at least two (2) other students and manage your personal discussion thread. Ask questions of each other and return frequently to extend the dialogue. Be sure to answer questions your instructor presents to you. Expect your instructor to post questions about the reading material, lesson material, and your experience.
Make your initial posts to the Forum by 11:55pm ET, Thursday.
During the week, read the messages posted by your instructor and classmates and join the discussion. Your instructor may ask questions, provide explanations, and include links to other resources.
Please respond to at least 2 classmates.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.