Tagged: forum posts
- 02/13/2019 at 5:39 am #2540
Assistance for ENGL 110 AMU week 8 forum Reflection Memes on this class Making Writing Relevant American Military university is available at Domyclass
Find a quotation, image, or meme about communication that you think sums up the class well, think is a great example of POOR communication, etc and share with the class. Make sure to give proper credit by providing us with the appropriate URL for the quote.
What is a meme?
A meme is an image with text on it. Example: Picture of rocks and then the text overlay: English class rocks! You can see examples of memes on Facebook posts. You can choose your favorite meme from the web or you can create your own.
Why did you choose this to share? How can we learn from what you have shared?
Additional Questions for discussion:
1.How can this class be improved?
2. How did you like the Lessons?
3. What additional topics would you like added to the Lessons?
4. What did you think about the extra credit quizzes?
5. How will you apply what you learned in this class to your work life or personal life?
Instructions: Your initial post needs to fully address the components listed above. Please respond to the initial postings of at least two (2) other students and manage your personal discussion thread. Ask questions of each other and return frequently to extend the dialogue. Be sure to answer questions your instructor presents to you. Expect your instructor to post questions about the reading material, lesson material, and your experience.
Make your initial posts to the Forum by 11:55pm ET, Thursday.
During the week, read the messages posted by your instructor and classmates and join the discussion. Your instructor may ask questions, provide explanations, and include links to other resources.
Please respond to at least 2 classmates, and in your response posts, try to bring together pieces of the discussion and take those ideas further.
Week 8 Forum Checklist
Find a quotation, image, or meme about communication that you think sums up the class well; think is a great example of POOR communication, etc.
- Share with the class.
- Make sure to give proper credit by providing us with the appropriate URL for the quote.
- Why did you choose this to share?
- How can we learn from what you have shared?
Call on the rubric (linked in the Forum) to ensure you are meeting participation expectations. Please make sure you do the following:
- Make an initial post that fully addresses the prompt or task.
- Respond to the initial postings of at least two (2) other students.
- Post your initial post no later than 11:55 PM Thursday
- Manage your personal discussion thread by responding to questions and comments
- Ask questions of each other.
- Return frequently to extend the dialogue.
- Be sure to answer questions your instructor presents to you.
- Expect your instructor to pose questions about the reading material, lesson material, and your experience.
- Demonstrate your knowledge and comprehension of the material.