Tagged: forum posts
- 01/19/2019 at 5:20 am #1191Domyclass Help
PSYC 101 AMU week 1 forum Introduction to Psychology American Military University assistance is available on Domyclass.com
Per University policy, students who do not complete the Week 1 Forum work by its deadlines are auto-dropped from the course. Instructors don’t have the authority to re-enroll auto-dropped students, so it is critical that you post on time to the Week 1 Forum.
General posting requirements can be viewed by clicking the Week 1 Forum “View Full Description” link on the Forums screen under the heading “Forum General Posting Requirements”. All forums in this course have the same general posting requirements.
Before responding to the questions below, click on the “Lessons” link on the left and complete the Week 1: Topic 1 – Introduction to Psychology lesson. After completing the lesson, return to the forum here, click the “Post New Conversation” link at the top Week 1 Forum screen, and respond to the following questions.
1. Tell us a bit about yourself… Your name, where you are currently living/stationed, your current or future educational goals, hobbies, and what you hope to take away from this course.
2. What prior knowledge do you have about the field of psychology and on what sources is it based? It’s okay to say TV, movies, magazines, and other popular media if it has been your source. We want to candidly share here because this can be great baseline measure for comparing before- and after-course knowledge and insight.
3. What is one new thing you learned this week from your engagement in the required readings/activities in the Week 1: Topic 1 – Introduction to Psychology lesson? How might you integrate that new learning into your daily life? What additional questions did it bring up that you would like to explore further?
- The forum ‘PSYC 101 AMU Introduction to Psychology American Military University’ is closed to new topics and replies.