Tagged: forum posts
- 02/02/2019 at 2:06 am #1687
SCIN 130 AMU week 8 forum Share Presentations and Reflect on the Course Project American Military University assistance is available on Domyclass
Instructions: In this forum, you are asked to share your Presentation with the rest of the class, and to reflect on your progress in accomplishing your educational goals, as you move forward in your academic career. Please upload your presentation (as an “attachment” to your forum post) and answer the following questions:
- What did you like most about this course project? Did it increase your interest in biology?
- What was the most interesting thing you observed or researched about your species?
- Share any resources you found particularly helpful/useful in the development of your project.
- What is your progress in accomplishing your educational goals?
- What courses are you starting next month? Why did you choose these courses?
Requirements for the Reply Post:
- Ask your classmate something about their organism that you would like to learn more about.
- Share a comment/suggestion on one particular aspect of your classmate’s post.
For your discussion this week, you need to respond to at least two of your classmates’ initial posts and discuss the questions listed above in addition to any comments or questions you may want to add. Continue to follow your classmates’ posts for the remainder of the week, addressing any follow-up posts to your posts, and reply to any questions or requests for clarification. Similarly, be sure to read the follow-up posts to your own original posts and reply to he questions and comments from your classmates.
Original posts should be 250-35- words and reply posts 100-200 words. All posts should be readable and use scientific terminology properly.
Initial Post Due: Wednesday, by 11:55 pm, ET
Responses Due: Sunday, by 11:55 pm, ET
The forum will be evaluated using these grading criteria.
As a reminder: to upload your presentation
You must submit your presentation as a PowerPoint AND title your file name as FirstnameLastname_SCIN130_Pres2.ppt (or pptx). Otherwise you will not receive credit for your presentation.
- Click the topic title and then “Start a New Conversation”.
- Type your course project topic as the “Title,” and then type your entry into the space provided (the “Message” box).
- Click on the “Add Attachment” button at the bottom of the page.
- The new screen will prompt you to click the “Browse” button so you can locate the PowerPoint document of your presentation on your computer.
- Find the file and double-click on it.
- Click “Continue“.
- Double check to ensure that your presentation was successfully uploaded as an attachment.
- When you are done, perform a spelling/grammar check and then scroll down and hit the “Post Message” button.
NOTE: If you have trouble uploading your PPT file directly to the classroom as directed above (e.g., your file size may be too large), you can save your presentation to One Drive in Office 365 and upload the link here instead. Click HERE for instructions on uploading files and sharing links on One Drive.
The forum ‘SCIN 130 AMU Introduction to biology American Military university’ is closed to new topics and replies.