RELS 201 AMU Week #4 Group Assignment Verification
One of the major components of this class is the interaction that will take place between students during Weeks #7 and #8 when you will be involved in a final Group Assignment. The purpose of the Week #4 Group Assignment is to provide verification that you have received your placement into a working group and to identify your group participants and designate a Group Leader.
This week’s assignment includes the following:
- You will be notified through the Message Link in your classroom that your Instructor has assigned you to a particular group with the names of the students in your group, the identification of the Global Issue you will discuss, and the World Religion which YOU will represent for the Week #8 Group Assignment.
- You will need to contact each other throughout the week and work through the group forming process to identify and designate a specific person to serve as the Group Leader.
- Once you have designated your Group Leader, all students are then asked to submit through the Week #4 Group Verification Assignment file your Group Assignment using the designation listed below.
- Your Group will need to post the Final Draft of your Group Presentation on or before Thursday in Week #8.
- You will receive a grade for your reception and verification of the group assignment, your Global Issues Topic, and the World Religion you will represent.
Once you have completed the forming process and are ready to submit your assignment, please include the following in the Student Comments section of your assignment:
“I have received notification from my Instructor of my Group Assignment, our Global Topic will be (Insert Global Topic here), I will be representing the perspective of (Name World Religion here), my Group Leader is (Insert name of Group Leader here) and I look forward to being an active participant in my Group Assignment.
Be sure to review the Grading Rubric for information on grading expectations.